Friday, November 13, 2009

Crafter's Block

Am suffering a bit from a drought of crafty proportions. I feel that it's partially because every night for a week we've been watching The Wire Series 2 and damn, if I BLINK I miss something important on that show, but also am feeling a bit of malaise.

I'm halfway through broidsing three tea towels for Mum's birthday in OCTOBER that I started in JUNE (June!) but the motivation is just not there - and it's just a bit of fruit and cutlery in the corners for godssakes!

Am no further along in my grannying, but I also plead temporary sanity on that one, as crocheting in 35 degree temps is just plain foolish, in my book.

I'm still bookmarking and reading and feeling envious of people like this, who can just whip amazing stuff up, but can't get happening.

Aah, will get there...

No comments:

Post a Comment