Tuesday, June 9, 2009

9th June Photos

Those sites are so cuuute! Am overwhelmed by ideas and things I want to begin - so much I am a bit paralysed. And have a child to rear and stuff...

Here are some pics from last week...


My new wool delivery. Most of the cream is for a baby blanket for Kate's babay, and the rest is to begin the granny squares for Amy's 30th birthday afghan. Have 11 1/2 months left to complete it, so hopefully I'll go OK...



I wanted to make something from felt so had a crack at this iPod cover for Kizza's upcoming travels. Not too bad, though of course the edge-stitching is crooked :)



This was for Amy's birthday this year. Of course I stole the picture from Loobylu - was tempted to send her the pic, but I don't know how people react to IP theft these days - even not for profit :) What say you?

Casxx

Also: the little earth icon with a chain link on it (in the edit post window) makes URLs into hyperlinks so you can click straight from blogger to the site. Just so you know! :)

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely loving each and every one. Wool is beautiful. Is that from the Bendigo mill? Kiz will love her ipod cover. Love the swirly bit going off her name. What are those button thingies you've closed with? Same as the ones on document envelopes?
    And the broids are gorgeous as always. Re the IP issue, when you say you stole it, do you mean LoobyLu did the actual design? Discuss.
    PS: Can you phote the 3 shirts I did for Clem and her b'day piccie when you get a moment. No rush, of course. Do you have pics of the broids you did of Soph's pictures?

    ReplyDelete