Sunday, June 21, 2009

More Juney Junerson

Hi,

Some more pics for your viewing pleasure! Am up alone waiting for the bread to bake as I left it to rise while I made dinner and then forgot about it until 9pm. SIgh. But! My sleep loss is your gain!

These are the broids for the drawstring bags I made for Kizza's travels - sorry the pics are a bit crap. Both designs are from my Sublime Stitching book.




I did a couple of onesies for our cousin Jenny's new baby... any excuse really! I'm a bit proud of the felt applique - after I'd done it I realised I had no idea if it would wash! Did a test run with another piece, and thank gooness, it's fine. The jet is Sublime Stitching and the whale isl lifted from Lollychops. I Lurve her free downloads!



And this! Mum brought out some pieces tonight from a project my Nana began and never finished...



A head, and some arms...



Some legs with lacy socks and corduroy shoes...



And a pretty pretty dress! A doll!




Aah, the possibilities... Am imagining myself making a wunderbar Waldorf doll a la Loobylu :) But will have to try a calico test run or two before I unleash myself on this. Am stoked to have a little connection to my Nana.



How'd this one get here?



Oh, Poppy :)



My favourite - she's like, "Stop laughing and get this booger off my nose, fool." I want to eat her all up.

See you Tuesday - about 10.30ish?

Casxx

P.S. The Craftman (or is it Craftyman?) and I were laughing today about your having to look up the Twilight love triangle in NW magazine. I had a look at the supermarket - OK mag has a love triangle on the cover too - but with different people! V funny. Remind me to discuss my Jude Law theory with you on Tues xx

2 comments:

  1. Oh God, oh God! So much to comment on, so much to aks you pacifically, so much to do. And how about if I actually managed to post the odd thing myself every now and then. Breathe....breathe... Can we make it 11 b/c cleaners here until around then. If the weather's good we can walk down to Bay St for lunch? After our iced vo vos and homemade lemonade here that is.
    Love all your broids very, very dearly. And photos of Olive make me want to go and wake her up and eat her totally up. Totally. She got even cuter overnight would you believe. Aren't we lucky to have each other and be so creatively ace and passionate and all that stuff. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. One more thing...I get excited to check our blog to see if you've posted and what lovely things you have show/tell me.

    ReplyDelete