Friday, July 10, 2009

I LOVE being the mother of girls.

Check out Sophia's birthday present.

And if I am more excited on the day when she receives it, so be it.

2 comments:

  1. That is about the most fantastic thing I have ever seen - do the sweet treats on the side detach? I'm wondering if I can make something to complement it - any ideas?

    Also, what etsy shop did you get it from?

    Brilliant. She will positively lose her mind, methinks.

    Casx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes the bits do detach and there is a mailbox too and she sends you little felt letters! I AM SO EXCITED. I'll have a think re complementing bits. Good idea. Maybe some pets? Yes, she'd love a puppy and a.... something else. Etsy shop is Miss Pretty Pretty. Have had lots of lovely emails back and forth between Menomenee Falls, Wisconsin and Port Melbourne this week. She's v nice.

    ReplyDelete