So sorry to hear you had a bad day. I can relate as I've been struggling for weeks now but I am starting to see the light. So if you need a torch bearer to talk to...I'm your gal. Smooch.
Thanks Gods for you and your Sublime Stitiching gifting. I would be most ever so grateful.
Here are some bics we made yesterday.
Here is how you do it:
1. Buy Careme Pastry
2. Buy a massive box of cookie cutters from Spotty (that includes every letter of the alphabet EXCEPT the one your child's name begins with)
3. Roll out Careme feeling guilt all the while that a) you haven't made your own dough and b) you are using $8 worth of dough to make biscuits.
4. Cut out and sprinkle with sugar and cinammon.
5. Laugh as you try to work out what this shape is. And fail.
No comments:
Post a Comment