Tuesday, August 11, 2009

This week in crafty land...

Check this out... Someone's Quilt Project square (I signed up as well, I'm pretty sure I told you). I almost regret it now, as people like Loobylu who I love are involved, and how can I stand up to that? Aargh. Will get there! Am thinking about an image from the song, "Darling Clementine",which fits into the right time period for Redwork. I have an picture in my head of a swirling river with Clementine, Ophelia style, but then that's completely morbid...

We had such a lovely time on Saturday, the butterflyness was super. I have to admit I guiltily devoured Clem's chocolate pop last night - it was almost, *almost* too pretty to eat :). How are Scrappy and Dappy holding up? I fear their collars (held on only by an adhesive dot) may not last, but I ran out of time to sew on press studs. Let me know if they need repair and I'll get onto it!

Gah, Miss I-am-beginning-to-not-eat-or-sleep-during-the-day-anymore is up. Will return!

Casxx

No comments:

Post a Comment